Jeremy R. Hammond is an independent political analyst and award-winning journalist, the founding editor of Foreign Policy Journal, and the author of Ron Paul vs. Paul Krugman and The Rejection of Palestinian Self-Determination. His forthcoming book is on the U.S. role in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Get all my articles and blog posts delivered to your inbox, plus exclusive subscriber-only sneak-peeks at my forthcoming book on the U.S. role in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- The Obama Administration’s Manufactured Pretext to Bomb Syria
- One ‘Good Reason’ to Sign Up for Obamacare: ‘It’s the Law’!
- Paul Krugman’s Intellectual Dishonesty: Obamacare and Health Care Costs
- Paul Krugman’s Intellectual Dishonesty: Unemployment Benefits
- US Commitment to Israel’s ‘Security’ Trumps Palestinians’ Rights
- Jeremy R. Hammond: The Zionists’ Fictional Rendering of UN Resolution 242
- Peter: The Zionists’ Fictional Rendering of UN Resolution 242
- coyote: Yes, Jews Killed Jesus, Too—The Bible Told Me So
- Paul Krugman Is Wrong Yet Again About Obamacare | PA Pundits - International: Paul Krugman’s Intellectual Dishonesty: Obamacare and Health Care Costs
- Dana-Farber Cancer Board Member discusses Dr. Burzynski, Antineoplastons, & Industry | moviefilmreviewsdocs: ‘Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business’ Parts I & II – WATCH NOW!
Ron Paul vs. Paul Krugman
Austrian vs. Keynesian economics in the financial crisis
Why do modern economies go through the “business cycle” of booms and busts? What caused the U.S. housing bubble that precipitated the financial crisis? Who correctly predicted it and who should we listen to for wisdom moving forward? Ron Paul vs. Paul Krugman is an examination of the root cause of the crisis as seen through the eyes of two prominent commentators on the subject, each representing a different school of economic thought. Learn more...
This short work conveys more insight into the causes and cures of business cycles than most textbooks, and more about the recent business cycle than most volumes of much greater length.
Any work of economics that can make you laugh is at least worth a look. If in less than 100 pages it also informs you about a subject of great importance, it might just qualify as a must-read. Jeremy Hammond, a political journalist self-taught in economics and a writer of rare skill, has produced such a book.
The Rejection of Palestinian Self-Determination
The struggle for Palestine and the roots of the Israeli-Arab conflict
An overview of the crucial period from the rise of the Zionist movement until the creation of the state of Israel, examining how the seeds of the continuing conflict in the Middle East between Jews and Arabs were sown during this time. It sets out to show, by examining principle historical documents and placing key events in proper context, that the root of today’s conflict is the rejection of the right to self-determination for the Arab Palestinians. Learn more...
Excellent short work on the founding of Israel via the wholesale violation of the rights of Palestinians. This is the book to give to people who ask what’s at the root of Middle East strife. Highly recommended!
A Must Read on This Subject. Makes its case with clarity and economy. A pleasure to read, and quite convincing in its thesis about the origin of Israel.
Essential reading…. It is clearly written… For anyone considering arguments about the Palestinian-Israeli problem, this work should become a necessary short primer into the double standards used to reject Palestinian democracy.