Vaccines Revealed is a 9-part docu-series featuring interviews with leading voices for sanity on this issue. The final episode airs tonight. I’ve been watching, and it’s a highly educational and valuable resource. There’s a whole world of information about vaccines that the government and media not only aren’t telling us, but are intent on keeping us in the dark about. This docu-series so far is a great antidote.
In Episode 5, Dr. Toni Bark interviews James Chestnut, D.C. and Dr. Kelly Brogan; then comes the second part of Dr. Patrick Gentempo’s interview with Sayer Ji; then Dr. Gary Goldman; and finally Dr. Stephanie Seneff. (Incidentally, I’ve had the honor of being called by Dr. Kelly Brogan “a rare journalist” who “actually digs deep for the truth on a matter” for my own writings on the topic of vaccines.)
Here are some highlights from Episode 5:
Dr. James Chesnut
- How doctors aren’t scientists.
- How doctors aren’t saying, “I’m going to do what’s right for this patient”, they are saying “I am going to do what this policy tells me to do”.
- Why the influenza vaccine is an important one for activists to focus on: because uniquely with this vaccine, if we can just doctors to look at the data, they will stand up and demand policy reform.
- How uncontroversial it is in the medical literature that the flu vaccine policy isn’t supported by the data.
- How as influenza vaccination rates went up, influenza incidence and mortality also rose.
- The difference between relative risk and absolute risk, and how public officials use relative risk in a way that is “criminally misleading”.
- How the cellular or innate immune system is what chiefly protects against influenza, not production of antibodies (humoral immunity).
- How public policy on the influenza vaccine is completely unsupported by the science (and is analogous to saying “I’ve got this great diet. If 100 people try it, one of them will lose 5 pounds. I think it should be mandatory.”
Dr. Kelly Brogan
- How the frightening increase in chronic illnesses among the population amounts to a “devolving of our species”.
- How the medical establishment still approaches health care with one-size-fits-all policies when the study of epigenetics has instructed us on why individual treatment is needed.
- How doctors face psychological barriers preventing them from questioning the foundations of what they’ve been taught.
- How patients on anti-depressant medications (SSRIs) go through withdrawal from the drug, but are told these are symptoms of their “chemical imbalance”, which is touted as evidence of why they need to stay on the drug!
- How people being put on these drugs are having their right to informed consent violated.
- How the basic idea behind the germ theory underlying the practice of vaccination is completely absurd.
- How 8% of our genetic makeup is retroviral in nature, and how viruses can carry genetic material from one species to another. “Viruses is what we are…” So how can we think eradicating viruses is the solution to disease?
- How in India, the use of the oral polio vaccine resulted in paralysis from vaccine strain polio being worse than from the wild type virus.
Dr. Gary Goldman
- How data is manipulated in studies supposedly showing the safety of vaccines.
- How the influenza vaccine can increase children’s risk of developing non-influenza infections.
- How countries that vaccinate the most have the highest infant mortality rate.
- How one study of 20 years of VAERS data showed that “the children that received the most doses of vaccine on any one doctor’s visit had the greater risk of hospitalization or death.”
- How vaccine policy ends up creating “a cycle of disease and treatment”; for example, with the varicella vaccine causing more harm than good.
Dr. Stephanie Seneff
- How certain individuals are predisposed to having adverse reactions to vaccines; for example, sulfate helps prevent aluminum from getting to the brain, so sulfate deficiency can increase the risk.