Zoie + Chloe 100% Natural Plant-Fiber Soft Bristles Vegetable Brush
My wife selected this natural-bristle vegetable brush because she wanted an affordable brush that wasn’t made of plastic or other chemical materials and would be soft enough for cleaning delicate-skinned fruits and veggies. After searching, she decided on this one, which has served the purpose well.
Amazon.com Price: $7.99 (as of 10/21/2020 12:50 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Zoie + Chloe vegetable brush is designed specifically to gently clean all kinds of vegetables and fruits. No matter how round, bumpy, or oddly shaped the vegetable surface is, this brush is the perfect match when cleaning vegetables. This veggie brush is made of durable beechwood and natural tampico fibers that are safe to use even under boiling water. Perfect for cleaning potatoes, carrots, radish, pumpkin, beets, cucumbers, eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, cabbage, and other vegetables. Use it to remove dirt from produce. The wooden body rests comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Natural tampico bristles clean vegetables thoroughly without bruising.
- Tampico is a durable, porous fiber from the Mexican agave plant that is anti-static; plus heat, alkali and acid resistant.
- Naturally wash off dirt from all kinds of vegetables and root crops: potatos, carrots, radish, cucumbers, aubergine, zucchini, tomatos, etc without the need for any type of chemical veggie wash.
- Brush body made of natural beechwood.
- Small brush: 4.3 inch (11cm) long.
- Large brush: 5.5 inch (14cm) long.
More Product Recommendations
The Rejection of Palestinian Self-Determination: The Struggle for Palestine and the Roots of the Israeli-Arab Conflict$4.99 – $9.99
Benny Morris’s Untenable Denial of the Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine$2.99
Exposing a Zionist Hoax: How Elan Journo’s “What Justice Demands” Deceives Readers about the Palestine Conflict$8.95
Ron Paul vs. Paul Krugman$4.99 – $9.99