SARS-CoV-2 Response: Where Do We Go from Here? (Introduction)

by Apr 16, 2020Liberty & Economy, Health & Vaccines12 comments

A computer model of SARS-CoV-2 (Image: US Department of State/Public Domain)

In response to the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, governments have implemented authoritarian lockdown measures that could easily be doing more harm than good.

Did you find value in this content? If so and you have the means, please consider supporting my independent journalism.

About Jeremy R. Hammond

About Jeremy R. Hammond

I am an independent journalist, political analyst, publisher and editor of Foreign Policy Journal, book author, and writing coach.

My writings empower readers with the knowledge they need to see through state propaganda intended to manufacture their consent for criminal government policies.

By recognizing when we are being lied to and why, we can fight effectively for liberty, peace, and justice, in order to create a better world for ourselves, our children, and future generations of humanity.

Please join my growing community of readers!

Download my free report 5 Horrifying Facts about the FDA Vaccine Approval Process.

My Books

Related Articles

12 Comments

1. Laurie Lalko

Jeremy, agree with you. Lots of excellent points. Looking forward to your well-researched and well-reasoned thoughts on this situation because this is a time when major decisions need to be made.

2. Cheryl Denise Bray

Excellent Jeremy…looking forward to all your videos. Although recent events are beyond disturbing, I am hopeful that this can indeed be a time of great awakening.

• Jeremy R. Hammond

Thanks, Cheryl. I share your hope that, as tragic as current events are, this presents an opportunity for a great awakening.

3. evanengelstad

Thanks for your work. I appreciate it and look forward to the rest of the videos.

4. Noeline Jacob

Hi Jeremy- sooo glad to see you in person. Gotta say – THANK YOU for your fantastic (definition of trusted data source) work!

Also – I thought you were Aussie? What’s with the accent? You do have Aussie mannerisms at least. :D (Real Aussies are not scarred of viruses)

Anyway – I Can’t wait for your series.

Cheers

Noeline

• Jeremy R. Hammond

Thanks, Noeline. I’m American. Born in Michigan, spent 12 years in Taiwan, and been living back in Michigan again since 2013.

5. Laraine Abbey-Katzev

Your intended focus items are “right-on” in importance and relevance. I look forward to hearing more. Check out the book Good-Bye Germ Theory by Trebing. The germ vs. the terrain or put another way by Emmanuel Cheraskin, host resistance vs. environmental challenge.

• Jeremy R. Hammond

Hi Laraine. I intend to address germ theory in a future video on why placing faith in vaccine technology as a solution to the problem is insane.

6. K Smith

Thank you for taking this on for all of us. I’m looking forward to you sharing your knowledge thru videos.

Submit a Comment