The contents of this site are protected under U.S. and international copyright law. If you would like to copy, redistribute, publish, or otherwise use content from this site outside of “fair use” as defined under U.S. copyright law (U.S.C. 17 § 107), permission is required.
If you would like to republish any content from this site on your website or blog, please contact me.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only, and while I endeavor to the best of my ability provide accurate information, you acknowledge that site content may contain inaccuracies or errors and accept full responsibility and all liability for your own use of this information.
www.jeremyrhammond.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Your purchases from Amazon.com via this site’s affiliate links will help support my work at no extra cost to you.
For more information about how I support this site’s mission through affiliate partnerships, please see here.
All visitors are welcome to post comments to articles, and no registration is required to do so. Debate is welcome and encouraged. To keep the discussion meaningful, relevant, and productive, the following rules will be enforced:
- Comments must be of reasonable length, relevant to the topic of the article, and respectful to others.
- You must be civil and courteous towards authors and other commenters. Substantive criticisms are welcome, but ad hominem argumentation, personal attacks, insults, and abusive language are not.
- Comments containing racist or hateful remarks or personal attacks will be deleted and the user banned.
- If you disagree with an article or other commenters, you are welcome to express your contrary view, but please support your position with an argument (i.e., point out where you think there are any errors of fact or logic). Comments consisting of mere dismissals or that otherwise do not substantively address others’ points may be deleted.
- You are welcome to share links to sources containing information relevant to the article topic in order to support your arguments, but do not post links to make your argument for you.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. I make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Last updated on: May 5, 2018.